The Magic Seekers (Therapy Edition) is designed specifically for incorporating role playing into therapy sessions, and addresses many unique aspects of play including:
- Stream-lined rules to make the game easier to learn
- Pre-generated characters
- Shorter, yet engaging and challenging adventures, designed to play in one session
- Adventure campaigns to play in multiple sessions
- Opportunities for therapists and clients to create their own characters and adventures
Ideal play for:
- Group therapy with teens
- Family sessions
- Extended play over sessions with individuals
Includes 18 magic cards, and dice.
Downloadable PDFS: blank character sheet | Fillable Version | Prefilled Character Sheets
NEW! Order the Complete Supplement
All the rules you need, and the first three adventures to get you started with your sessions!
NEW! Gryla: The Witch, Level 1 (playable in one 45-minute session)
NEW! Mamo Nag: The Bully, Level 1 (playable in one 45-minute session)
Additional Resources for Therapists
Read more about the benefits of role-playing
There are no reviews yet.